Community Center Members can rent 6 months to the day ahead of party and Non-Members can rent 4 months to the day ahead of party.
- The renter is the “party host.” The RENTER MUST be present during the event. They will be the liaison between the staff and the party.
- Payment for rentals is only accepted from the renter. No holds and payment MUST be made in full to reserve the space you want.
- Facility Rentals require a $100 security deposit in CHECK FORM ONLY
- Alcohol consumption is confined to the rental space ONLY.
- All reservations must be done in person at the Collier Community Center.
- Rentals Adjustments must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the reservation date.
- No refunds will be issued for rain dates.
- No refunds will be given if cancellations are made 14 days or less before the reservation date.
The Collier Township Community Center has many rooms available to rent for all occasions. For your next meeting or a family celebration we have a room for you! Tables and chairs are included in your rent. Food and refreshments are permitted; however, alcohol permit is additional. Setup and cleanup MUST be included in your rental time.
For Every Occasion
- Business Meetings
- Baby/Bridal Showers
- Birthday Celebration
- Boy/Girl Scout Meetings
- Retirement Party
Chairs and Tables
We have tables and chairs available for any room except the fitness room and gym.
Setup and cleanup will be completed by the renter and the time to do so will need to be included in your total paid rental time.
Birthday Party Package
- 2 Hour Room Rental
- 1 Hour gym
Price includes use of multi-purpose room and four pizzas.
For reservations & more information, please email Nichole at email@example.com .
Monday – Friday
6:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
8:00am – 8:00pm