A thirteen (13) member Public Works Department under the direction of Public Works Director is responsible for the maintenance and construction of the Township’s public facilities.
The following list summarizes the major duties of the Public Works Department in a growing municipality such as Collier:
- Snow plowing, removal, application of anti-skid materials and other winter maintenance
- Roadway repairs and maintenance
- Repair and maintenance of storm sewers
- Installation of street signs
- Painting of traffic lines and crosswalks
- Maintenance of parks, athletic fields and courts
- Maintenance of public buildings including physical plant, grounds, monuments, etc.
- Leaf pick-up program
- Maintenance of municipal vehicles
- Support to public events
Public Works Director
2418 Hilltop Road
Presto, PA 15142
6 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.