All classes require pre-registration. Choose any of the following methods to register:
- Create an online account with the Collier Parks & Recreation Department.
- Stop and register in the Parks & Recreation Department office
- 5 Lobaugh Street
Oakdale, PA 15071
- 5 Lobaugh Street
If your child has participated in a program before and you do not remember your log in information, contact the community center 724-693-0780 about your account before creating a new one.
Program Registration Policy
- All programs will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The Department will not accept registrations after the end date for registrations.
- The Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to deny any individual, due to their actions or the actions of their parents or guardians, the right to participate in a program if it is believed their participation will be detrimental to the overall experience of the program.
- A township resident (for the purpose of recreation program registration) is defined as an individual who lives within the township limits or owns a business in the township.
- Most programs will have minimum and maximum participation requirements. The department reserves the right to cancel programs if the minimum number has not been met. Any participants registered over the maximum number will be placed on a waiting list. The waiting list will also be treated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration will be accepted in person at our office, phone or online. We will not “save spaces.”
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration, unless otherwise noted.
- Registration fees must be paid in cash, credit card or check, make payable to “Collier Township.”
- NSF fee of $20 on all returned checks.
- If the department cancels a program, all money will be refunded.
- Classes: Refunds will be issued until the start of the second class. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Please allow four weeks for the refund to be processed and returned.