Policies & Guidelines
- Youth 12 and under must be accompanied/supervised by an adult unless enrolled in a program.
- Youth 12 and under are not permitted to use the cardio equipment.
- Youth ages 13 to 15 may use the cardio equipment with adult supervision.
- Shirts, shorts/pants and non-marking athletic shoes are required in the gym, dance studio and walking track.
- No bare feet, flip-flops, sandals or dress shoes in the gym, dance studio or walking track.
- This is a family-friendly facility, therefore clothing with offensive language or graphics will not be permitted.
- Members may acquire a guest pass for friends/family at a cost of $5/day. Non-members may purchase a guest pass for $5 if a Collier Resident; $6 if a Non-Resident.
- No food or gum is permitted in the gym.
- Water and sports drinks are permitted in plastic containers with closeable lids.
- No organized coaching, training or instruction in this facility unless authorized by CC personnel. Membership may be revoked if this is violated.
- No bags or backpacks permitted in the gym
- No kicking or throwing balls against walls, doors, windows or scoreboards.
- No dunking or hanging on rims/nets.
- Parents wishing to watch their children enrolled in programs in the gym, may do so in the bleachers or from the windows in the main corridor.
- Members must provide their own locks.
- All locks must be removed by the end of each day or will be cut off by CC staff and contents disposed.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in locker rooms.
- No food or drink permitted except water/sports drinks in plastic bottles with closeable lids.
- 30 minute maximum on cardio equipment during peak times.
- Spectating along the railing is not permitted.
- Leave personal belongings and gym bags in lockers.
- Only approved CC independent contractors are permitted to conduct training in this facility. Membership may be revoked if this is violated.
- No food or drink other than water/sports drinks in plastic container’s with closeable lids.
- Profanity and/or vulgar language will not be permitted.
- Collier Community Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items, please store personal belongings in a locker.