- Public Safety Services
- Emergency Management Agency
Emergency Management Agency
The Collier Township Emergency Management Coordinator is responsible to maintain the Township’s Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) and serves as the Director of the Emergency Operations Center (EOP) in times of local, state and federal disaster, whether natural or man-made.
The Collier Township Emergency Management Agency is responsible for the coordinator of first responders and elected officials for the purpose of emergency preparedness within the municipality. Key functions include: risk management and assessment, disaster planning and training, hazard mitigation, coordination of communications, logistics and record keeping.
Emergency Management Liaison
The Emergency Management Coordinator serves as the liaison with county, state and federal emergency management agency officials.
National Incident Management System
Collier Township’s Emergency Management Agency adopted the National Incident Management System (NIMS).
Important Phone Numbers
- Emergency: 911
- Collier Police Department Non-Emergency Dispatch: 412-279-6911
- Collier Police Department Office: 412-276-5051 (7AM - 4PM)
- Collier Public Works: 412-279-2525, ext. 312
- Collier Township Municipal Office: 412-279-2525
- Kirwan Heights Volunteer Fire Department: 412-221-8382
- Presto Volunteer Fire Department: 412-221-5677
- Rennerdale Volunteer Fire Department: 412-276-9652
- Dave Brown, Emergency Manger: 412-279-2525
In the Event of Emergencies in the Township
If Dave Brown is contacted by the Allegheny County Emergency Management Office about any serious situation that could, in anyway, effect the residents of Collier Township, he will immediately contact Chief Campbell and as soon as possible have the information placed on the Collier Township web page.